8.03.2010

Gold mine in my kitchen!


So I have lived in Long Beach for 5 years now and I moved quite a bit of stuff from Georgia, I kept it in storage for about 8 months, moved into my very own place and was shocked at how much CRAP I lugged from the South to the west!! 5 years later not alot of my crap is still around, BUT I did keep this little gem, not sure why a purchased it in the first place but I did and I'm glad for it. I was in the kitchen looking for something to make for a pool party and looked in my cabinet and had for some reason 3 cans of chick peas, hmmmm hummus! I dug up my mini food processor and wrestled with it for a solid 15 mins was thinking it was broken. It wasn't threw some chick pea and other stuff, pressed the button and BAM! hummus it was that easy! Now I know why I got that little guy! to make fun dips 5 years later....... yeeeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment