10.31.2011

Pizza Magic.


So one night I was hanging at the house and was thinking about dinner I had whole wheat pizza dough and no tomatoes fresh or canned... hmmmmmmm I had zucchini and parsley from my garden... mushrooms goat cheese and walnuts.... I was thinking I could try to do a balsamic/ garlic oil sauce??!! it was worth a try.... GEEEEZ IT WAS SOOOO GOOD!! try it sometime!!

2 med zucchinis
mini portabella mushrooms
parsley
goat cheese
walnuts
whole wheat pizza dough
balsamic vinegar
garlic infused olive oil

Saute zucchini and mushroom for about 5 mins put to the side

roll out dough sprinkle oil and vinegar over pizza, sprinkle all the ingredients all over the pizza as much as you would like bake in the oven as directed on the pizza dough!! enjoy!! I did

No comments:

Post a Comment