11.14.2011

Macaroons.... I had no idea

So I fancy myself a lady of the world in someways, I've travelled.. I've done stuff... or so I thought. One night over a year ago my husband and I and a few friends were in downtown LA at night we were walking to a bar and passed a place that I couldn't get out of my mind... Bottega Louis, This place will make any woman feel like a glamours French lady... As we passed the window I see this display of little mini hamburger looking things in every color a little girl would want in her barbie dream house... I had to go there one day!! I just had to... and I did, the food is out of control and restaurant design is crazy but that another story... I wanted to try the mini burger things, they were macaroons.....WHAT I thought that they were alway coconut and gross... MACAROONS??? they have lavender flavor, earl grey, salted carmel etc etc... I'm not that big of a fan of sweet things.... I would eat a whole box. really. I do think they are the new cupcake and macaroon shops will pop up all over.... Just eat one they are magic

No comments:

Post a Comment