7.31.2010

The "When Ricki goes out of town diet"



Ricki goes out of town alot, and like to do some silly type of "diet" or "detox" soooo this happens to be my new fav one... feel free to try it if you want I lost 5 pounds in two weeks.

Breakfast-

Right when you wake up eat some fruit of your choice (apple, pear, banana) and a big glass of lemon water.

hour later... 1 cup of brown rice or 1 cup of quinoa with a little honey on it. (This is not so good but you can power through it)

For lunch AND dinner- Choose 4 cups of any kind of veggies! (mix it up mostly greens) steam for 4 or 5 mins depending on the veggie. Keep the water.... This may sound kinda yucky but you can warm up the water and add a pinch of salt and drink it when you are hungry.

OK! Thats the way the detox was listed, BUT I changed a few thing, I add lemon juice to the veggie steam, and sometimes steamed tofu (extra firm) and for breakfast I also ate flax seed oatmeal.

I did it for 9 days it was awesome I never really felt hungry and I felt pretty skinny... kinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment